How to get started with this mod?

• Hi All

So i've just downloaded and installed this mod but i can't figure out how to actually play it and do anything.

Unfortunately i only understand english so that probably does not help.

I think i've managed to install it ok as i can get into the game and get the game to load up with the mod and get callouts . But i can't figure out how to actually call any units to the callout. On first load i do get a little sidebar on the left poup that looks like it would be for the vehicles but it immediately dissapears.

I'm wondering if i may have done something wrong during the installation process but i don't get any error messages or anything popup.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Daniel

• Shoka1ei Thank you for your reply. I have tried that but after clicking to place the units. Nothing happens. No vehicles appear. I don't even get any kind of notification to give me the impression a vehicle is on the way. I've even tried right clicking instead of left clicking but that just moves the camera.

I press 'F' as suggested to open the 'Order Menu' then i press the vehicles icon in the top right to give me the list of incident categories. I click the relevant category e.g. 'Vehicle Accident' this gives me a sound. I then click 'Alarm'. I then get a icon on my cursor which looks like it should let me place the vehicle but after clicking it just goes away and nothing happens.

• For future reference I have figured out what my issue was. In order to call a unit you need to right click once then move the mouse to decide the angle at which you want the unit to park at and then finally right click again. In the default game you only need to left click once so took me a while to realise this difference.

• DarkSilent

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!