FAQ - Differences between the 3 mods?

• Hi,

I was looking for an FAQ but I can't see one.

- What is the different between the 3 mods that come with the launcher? I can see a quick description anywhere

- Can each of the 3 be installed independently? Or do I need wuppertal, when the submod etc?

- If the control-centre functionality is web-based, can a friend use it without owning Em5/20?

P.S I haven't played yet, but from what I read this looks like the pinnacle of the emergency series that eclipses even the best of Em4 modding. Can't believe I didn't find it until now!

• Hilfreichste Antwort

Wuppertal was the original modifaction, which has now had a sequel with Lüdenscheid. if you want to play the submod, you need to have Wuppertal installed aswell. I would recommend playing Lüdenscheid, as its the latest version, which is still being worked on and is also the most stable.

The control-centre is web-based, and does not require ownership of the game itself.

• Wuppertal was the original modifaction, which has now had a sequel with Lüdenscheid. if you want to play the submod, you need to have Wuppertal installed aswell. I would recommend playing Lüdenscheid, as its the latest version, which is still being worked on and is also the most stable.

The control-centre is web-based, and does not require ownership of the game itself.

Thanks!

Are you working on translating the control-centre too? I've figured it out with a german friend, but some translations would be rly helpful!

Thanks, great mod!

• TomDRV

Hat einen Beitrag als hilfreichste Antwort ausgewählt.
  • DarkSilent

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!