EMCN-RCPD64
  • Männlich
  • aus Shenzhen,China
  • Mitglied seit 30. April 2022
  • Letzte Aktivität:

Beiträge von EMCN-RCPD64

The .ts file should affect most of the in-game text, had your main menu text were changed? Such as WEBSITE or BUG REPORT?

If changed, it should proves your translation is working. The other parts should working too.

Have you translated all tips and units? Maybe you just miss the tips you translated or load the map you haven't done yet?

Or maybe you can set your game's language to English and try to edit en file. :)

Hi, I have some experience to translate mod into other lauguage (such as Chinese).

Spanish is your current language display in game? (not include mod)

If is, you should go to "Emergency Luedenscheid\local\localization\es" to edit .ts file inside.

If you done it right and save, it should change the in-game text.

Hope it can help. :)

嗨,如果你的游戏连接到了控制中心,你在控制中心选择车辆出警后,游戏右上角会有一个橙色的提示框,只需点击提示框即可自动跳转到任务地点并指定车辆要前往的位置。

Hi, if your game is connected to the control center, after alarm the vehicle in the control center, there will be an orange prompt box in the upper right corner of the game. Simply click on the prompt box to automatically jump to the task location and you can send your vehicle to the location. :)

Hey NFC099,

would you be able to translate the German/English words into Chinese for me?

Hi, I am in charge of this translation. The translation file had already sent you by NFC099 . If there are any problem about the translation, you can contact me in your LDS discord. My discord name is EMCN-RCPD64. Thanks your every effort for this modification. Our Chinese player are looking forward the 1.0.0 update. :thumbup:

Best wishes,

最好的祝愿

I met a problem that vehicles always get stuck after it depart from garage.It happened on both two maps.All the vehicle have this problem.No message about unit can't use that area.

Mod version is 0.9.2 with steam edition of EMERGENCY 20 (4.2.0).I reinstall the game and mod but it didn't work.

Sometime the cursor icon will dispaly it can move,sometime it can't.I can order crew member get out the vehicle.But whatever it display,the vchicle still can't move.

This problem only happened in my computer.Other's game can move the vehicle correctly.

Thanks your reading.

I think a main reason of why some people choose EM4 is their computers cannot affort EM5's requirement (Especially play with mod,it worse this problem) and some people told me that they don't like EM5's graphics.It is to bright and has high colour saturation,even like a cartoon.Lack a felling of accients or disaster.In EM4,you can feel somethings were destoryed badly.There are some dust cause by fire and turn somewhere into black.But in EM5 if you saw a house collapse,no sign of any fire had burnt the house,no any furnitures.Everythings is very "clean".I know EM5's theme turn into ordinary accident.But this stiill a huge damage to the player's immersion.

But on the other hand,I have to say EM5's graphics is a big factor attarct me.Vehicle,equipment,unit's details are much better than EM4.I can make some very beautiful screenshots.Especially thanks your great work for these beautiful models.That's why I play EM5 much longer than EM4.Also I think EM5's UI is better than EM4.

Next,I think why people choose EM4 is that EM5's mission lack of challenge and reality.Simpler gameplay and fewer vehicle type cause this problem.A thing impressed me most is that in EM4,if firefighter need to enter a house with toxic gas.You must choose firefighter with SCBA at first.Also, trees which had been cut by fireman will leave a wood on the ground and it still can burn.It enhance the challenge and reality.Complex gameplay attarct player more.For example, I very like realistic rescue unit,water management,breathing protection logic,advance medical system and so on.Your did a great job in EMERGENCY Lüdenscheid.

And I think the community of a game is also a big factor.I know some modder of EM4.They spend lots of time in it and can gain great joy from it.That is thank to highly customization of EM4.If people can make mod easily will have great effect to the community.That's why LSPDFR can make a great success(maybe no easy? I don't know much about how to make a mod,but I think player's quantity is a big factor).EM5 is harder to make a mod,that's why EM5 has more quiet community.It leads to fewer mods,so that decline players passion to the game.

Last but not important :S .Force to connect to the server is very not friendly to our Chinese player.And it has very awful experience on update the mod.But still thanks your great effort.

First,thanks your great work!

The modification works well in my computer.But unfortunately,when my friend finished the install and went into the game,there was always displayed "REBOOT REQUIRED!" notice.And the game was stopped.He tried 3 times and even more but it useless.Reinstall the modification is useless too.

By the way,his modification files were shared by my files.He didn't have the launcher.

So have you know where is the problem or how to deal with it?

My great wishes.

Now his problem is solved,sorry to bother yours.

First,thanks your great work!

The modification works well in my computer.But unfortunately,when my friend finished the install and went into the game,there was always displayed "REBOOT REQUIRED!" notice.And the game was stopped.He tried 3 times and even more but it useless.Reinstall the modification is useless too.

By the way,his modification files were shared by my files.He didn't have the launcher.

So have you know where is the problem or how to deal with it?

My great wishes.