TomDRV
  • Mitglied seit 13. August 2022
  • Letzte Aktivität:

Beiträge von TomDRV

When starting a multiplayer game, please can there be a way to see what assets/vehicles are assigned to each station?

Perhaps a drop-down tool-tip when hovering over the station, or symbology for vehicle types.

It would also be really useful if the fire stations equipped with HAZMAT clothing were also highlighted somehow.

thanks!

There seems to be much less traffic and pedestrians in Em5, which makes police work a bit less engaging. Could the quantities of both be increased?

- P.S 'Redirect traffic, would definitely need to be fixed first, I can't get it to work :/

Wuppertal was the original modifaction, which has now had a sequel with Lüdenscheid. if you want to play the submod, you need to have Wuppertal installed aswell. I would recommend playing Lüdenscheid, as its the latest version, which is still being worked on and is also the most stable.

The control-centre is web-based, and does not require ownership of the game itself.

Thanks!

Are you working on translating the control-centre too? I've figured it out with a german friend, but some translations would be rly helpful!

Thanks, great mod!

Hi,

I was looking for an FAQ but I can't see one.

- What is the different between the 3 mods that come with the launcher? I can see a quick description anywhere

- Can each of the 3 be installed independently? Or do I need wuppertal, when the submod etc?

- If the control-centre functionality is web-based, can a friend use it without owning Em5/20?

P.S I haven't played yet, but from what I read this looks like the pinnacle of the emergency series that eclipses even the best of Em4 modding. Can't believe I didn't find it until now!