Translate mod to spanish

• Hi, I have some experience to translate mod into other lauguage (such as Chinese).

Spanish is your current language display in game? (not include mod)

If is, you should go to "Emergency Luedenscheid\local\localization\es" to edit .ts file inside.

If you done it right and save, it should change the in-game text.

Hope it can help. :)

• Thanks for the fast response!

I've been testing and for example the loading screen tipp is not changing to the correct language, i tried to modify the "es" file and the "en" file and nothing.

The only thing is translated correctly is an info text in the control center hosting. (ingame)

I can't translate anything from the "F" ingame button (the alarm menu).

I've got like 50% of the file translated and everything is still in english, i tried to swap the files, and still is in english, idk what else to try.

Thank you!

• The .ts file should affect most of the in-game text, had your main menu text were changed? Such as WEBSITE or BUG REPORT?

If changed, it should proves your translation is working. The other parts should working too.

Have you translated all tips and units? Maybe you just miss the tips you translated or load the map you haven't done yet?

Or maybe you can set your game's language to English and try to edit en file. :)

• Hey!

I solved the problem, i was editing a backup file while i had the original with two things translated... xD

Right now i'm at 75% +/- with the translation, i've got a friend helping and looking good!

Thank for your help and sorry to bother everyone :D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!