Ropie58
  • Mitglied seit 22. Dezember 2021
  • Letzte Aktivität:

Beiträge von Ropie58

Hey guys,

Maybe I'm doing something wrong or I completely forgot the procedure. In my present Lüdenscheid Launcher I did click on "Cache löschen" and "Nach updates suchen", yet nothing happens. Because I'm pretty sure the Lüdencheid Launcher updated itself the last time I clicked "Nach updates suchen", it did find the update and had itself installed. So, what am I missing here?

I hope you can help me out.

Cheers!

Robert. ;)

On top of the screen (inside the game) there are 2 blue small arrows that allows you, when clicking them, to increase- or decrease your number of events (see attachement). Now, I did search the WIKI site 😊, but I could not find any information about how to see how many events are currently set for the game you're playing. Just clicking the arrows, isn't providing me any number like 1, 2, 3 or whatever. So, I still don't know how many events to expect or how to have them set to the number you want. Could one of you guys tell me if this is even possible?

Robert.

Yes, I read this later on. I apollogize for not doing this sooner... 😔 Nevertheless, I'm grateful for the fact that you guys are still not getting annoyed answering my questiones, where I apparently could have found the answers easily myself. 👍

I do remember that, in both cases an emergency doctor was required. But after the patient's treatment, I sent both doctors home. Apparently I had to have to doctor ride with the ambulances?

Hi,

While Police, FD and Tow trucks return home after the incident, when clicking "HQ", the ambulances (while paramedics and patient are inside), when clicking "HQ" as well, they stay on scene. I haven't got a clue. It happens with every scene I'm playing and ambulances are involved.

Please help? 🤷‍♂️

Robert.

Good morning,

For some reason, (only) the Lüdenscheid messages on its Discord site aren't visible anymore (see print screen). The red bar below says (in Dutch) "Loading messages failed".

None of my other Discord sites is having this problem. Is this just MY problem or are you guys having the same problem? Is any of you may be familiar with a solution?

I hope you can help me.

Cheers,

Robert.

Good evening Danny,

Although I am active on multiple Discord gaming channels I also subscribed to the Discord "Lüdenscheid" channel. But whenever I try to chat (or try to ask a question on one of the Discord "Lüdenscheid" channel groups, I always receive the message that I'm "not allowed to send messages on this channel"; no matter what group channel I pick.

Could you please help me out here? I would really like to get in.

Hope to hear from you.

Cheers!

Robert