Shoka1ei
  • Mitglied seit 20. Mai 2022
  • Letzte Aktivität:

Beiträge von Shoka1ei

My suggestion is to add a possibility to directly select a vehicle (click on the vehicle just like when it's status 3 or 4) that is returning to base and alarm it to go to marked place by using positioning tool (T) or just by using right-mouse button.

I know you can alarm it by order menu but when you have 5 or more incidents, you have to act fast because there are 3 places burning and you have 1 second to alarm the vehicle that is driving by a person that needs to be quickly stabilized/healed when the ambulance is far away, it can be sometimes difficult to get all incidents under control.

I understand it may be difficult to program this function but I'll be happy if you guys could consider this idea, thank you :)

Hey, I will just post a way this could be done. I was thinking about it and i came up with an easy way to put vehicle in stand-by status. First of all there should be a small dot before the names of vehicles that indicates in what state the vehicle is - green means normal state, red if in stand-by. To put in stand-by you have to select the vehicles you want and press "PUT IN STAND-BY" button near "ALARM" button in vehicle selection menu (image). This would change the colour of the dot to red and all selected vehicles would move to position like this (image) but in status 1. To put the vehicle back to its normal state, just select it and send it back to station.