How to send personnel back when vehicle destroyed

• Hello all,

Sometimes I have some vehicles burnt or shot, personnel left on scene. How can i send them back? When i re-alert the damaged vehicle after towed away it comes back with new crew and no extra space for the old crew.

Additionally, how to remove the green arrow on the ground when i re-spawn the destroyed vehicle?

• You are going to need to alert a vehicle that has sufficent space, alternatively use the debug tool to delete them, or injure the personel and transport them away in a ambulance. For the green arrow, if you hold CTRL while alerting, it will not show up.

Ahhh i totally forget ctrl is the solution to the arrow although i frequently use the function lol.

I only find doctors & chief doctor (LNA) can be transported by RTW or KTW and doctor from GRTW can be transported by another GRTW. All other personnel cannot get on other vehicles even if ELW/LF/MTW(BF), RTW/GRTW/GW-SAN or GefTrFzg have extra seats. I'll try the debug tool next time.

Thank you for the advice!

• DarkSilent

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!