Rickuk29
  • Mitglied seit 3. Dezember 2023
  • Letzte Aktivität:

Beiträge von Rickuk29

Can anyone help me with this, still can't find the xml that relates to the bus ambulance. If someone can tell me what folder the ambulance xml is in, or even what it's initials are (RTW, ELF etc) then that would be a fantastic help. Thanks ☺️

Guys/Girls,

Can anyone advise me how to change the passenger capacity of the large ambulance that looks like a bus? It can carry 4 injured meantime but I would like to change it to take 8 or 10 injured. I know my way around the files and stuff for the game but I don't know what the vehicle name is to change the capacity. Thanks in advance ☺️

Sometimes my trucks run out of water even when they are connected to a hydrant. Or the trucks are full of water and connected to a hydrant but the firefighters are not attacking the fires. The hydrant is not broken but I noticed a small, white coloured spinning circle above the hydrant and the truck that wasn't pumping. Any ideas? Thanks ☺️

Hi,

Sorry for the (probably obvious) question but how do I save my progress with this mod? I have tried looking in the menus and tried quiting then came back thinking that it might autosave but it didn't. 1st time playing this fantastic mod, please help a newbie ☺️

Thanks in advance