crazyperson225
  • Mitglied seit 26. April 2022
  • Letzte Aktivität:

Beiträge von crazyperson225

Sorry if this has been reported before but I couldn't find anything. The FL BST 03-GW-MESS is not able to activate Respiratory Protection Monitoring. You can click the button but they will still get injured after a time and the progress bar that shows their air doesn't come up.

It seems that FFs think they can get "Hazmat gear" from the "FL BST 01-GW-L-01", however when they attempt to do so they just de-spawn until the unit is sent home. The WIKI doesn't mention that gear being on that truck so not sure if the issue is that they can make the attempt in the first place or just that the command doesn't work for that vehicle.

I have to make a correction, I got a chance today to do a fresh install of both the mod and Emergency 5. Not sure if it fixed anything but I can confirm that I am only having issues with Ludenscheid. Everything works as advertised in Linzing, also only the AB-DEKON is unable to equip other firefighters with the gear in Ludenscheid, the other units mentioned worked as intended. I have screenshots of everything if you want them.

I understand that there is a distance limit to the command however I've had firefighters standing basically on top of the AB-DEKON and they still won't put it on, and I get the "hey this command/equipment is not available" noise.

From what I understand from the wiki the machinist and the LT should not be affected by the "infection" clouds. In several games now, both single and multiplayer, and in both Linzing and Ludenscheid, this has not been the case. Upon leaving their vehicles in the cloud they immediately become "infected". The machinist seems to still be able to run the pump but still dies over time if not decontaminated. Maybe I'm doing something wrong because I haven't seen this question/issue asked by anyone else. Also, I don't seem to be able to get anyone not in a "ABC unit" of some kind into ABC gear. Thanks in advance for any help, I'd love to be able to actually fight those hazmat fires.

Edited for clarity as a word I used doesn't seem to translate, also obviously I don't speak German so please excuse any issues with translation.