rotator lights brightness

• hi there . i absolutley love the mod firstly but find that the emergency vehicles with LED lightbars are extremely brighter than that of the rotating blue beacons is there anyways you can increase the brightness for the rotating lights please and also some the LED strobes in the grills of the vehicles are also very dim compare to that of other vehicles. i also noticed that certain units in the game have no headlights like the vintage engine on brandstedt map in seedorf station has no headlight and the blue lights are very dull.

thankyou for your reading

• is there anyways you can increase the brightness for the rotating lights

LED light bars are always brighter than old rotating blue lights or stroboscope double flash lights. This is how it should be.

some the LED strobes in the grills of the vehicles are also very dim compare to that of other vehicles

Some LED lights are brighter, some are less. This is also intentional. Over time, the plastic gets dirty and stays off. Then less light comes through.

i also noticed that certain units in the game have no headlights

Headlights only work if the 3D model creator has modeled them that way. In some models this was not done, which is why the vehicles do not have headlight animation. We can not change this.

In summary: Everything fits as it is :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!