ABC Incidents

• From what I understand from the wiki the machinist and the LT should not be affected by the "infection" clouds. In several games now, both single and multiplayer, and in both Linzing and Ludenscheid, this has not been the case. Upon leaving their vehicles in the cloud they immediately become "infected". The machinist seems to still be able to run the pump but still dies over time if not decontaminated. Maybe I'm doing something wrong because I haven't seen this question/issue asked by anyone else. Also, I don't seem to be able to get anyone not in a "ABC unit" of some kind into ABC gear. Thanks in advance for any help, I'd love to be able to actually fight those hazmat fires.

Edited for clarity as a word I used doesn't seem to translate, also obviously I don't speak German so please excuse any issues with translation.

• crazyperson225

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Hazmat Incidents“ zu „ABC Incidents“ geändert.
  • I have to make a correction, I got a chance today to do a fresh install of both the mod and Emergency 5. Not sure if it fixed anything but I can confirm that I am only having issues with Ludenscheid. Everything works as advertised in Linzing, also only the AB-DEKON is unable to equip other firefighters with the gear in Ludenscheid, the other units mentioned worked as intended. I have screenshots of everything if you want them.

• DarkSilent

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!